GCCC Open Skate Rules
1. Obey the Skate guards- our rules are for your safety and enjoyment
2. No shoes on the ice for any reason
3. No carrying children/babies on the ice
4. No racing, weaving, playing tag
5. No skating in chains
6. No congregating on the ice or in the rink entries/exits
7. Do not obstruct the flow of skating
8. Skate counter-clockwise
9. Open skaters may not sit on the team benches or on the boards
10. No food or drinks on the ice
11. No sticks or pucks on ice during open skate sessions
12. Admission is charged to EVERY patron on Friday and Saturday nights
13. Season passholders must show their pass at every session
14. Treat all others with Respect
15. No foul language
16. Anyone fighting, using bad language, bullying others, or
in other ways disturbing the peace will be asked to leave.
GCCC has a no refund policy.
Helmets are recommended but are not available from GCCC.