Welcome to the 2021-22 Learn to Skate USA Registration with GCCC!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, sign consents and submit payment for session 1. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Learn to Skate USA membership number (see below for details).
GCCC Learn to Skate USA Session #2
Saturday Session: (12:30 pm - 1:30 pm)
Dates: Session 2 Nov. 13 - Dec. 18
Cost $125.00 which covers session # 1, instruction and ice rental expenses per skater.
NEW: Please note that a LEARN TO SKATE USA membership is REQUIRED to participate in any Learn To Skate classes taught by the GCCC staff. Please obtain this membership online at www.LearntoSkateUSA.com before continuing with this registration and then provide your LTS USA membership number when indicated in process. Your skater’s registration will not be complete without this membership. This membership will require a small fee that provides participants with many benefits (membership benefits will be detailed on Learn to Skate website). This is a one time annual fee paid directly to Learn to Skate program.
The one-time annual fee for Learn to Skate USA membership is $16.00 *
* A processing and handling fee of $1.25 will be applied at the time of checkout. Learn to Skate USA instructors over the age of 18 years old may be charged an additional fee.
Welcome to the 2021-22 Fall session of Learn to Skate USA classes offered by GCCC. We are looking forward to a wonderful season of fun and learning. Please take note that there are some changes to our registration process. We are requiring on-line registration. We will always accept paper registrations, but are encouraging everyone to register through our on-line system. Steps are outlined below. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Before registering for GCCC Learn to Skate USA Fall Session at www.gccc.org, all participants must obtain a Learn to Skate USA membership number by registering on-line at www.LearntoSkateUSA.com. This membership number will be required in order to complete your GCCC on-line registration.
- NEW - Register with Learn to Skate USA to get your Learn to Skate membership number. Follow link to Learn to Skate website (www.LearntoSkateUSA.com) and follow instructions to join program. At the end of process, you will receive a membership number, which you will need for GCCC Learn to Skate USA registration through GCCC website. A small annual membership fee of $16.00 will need to be made at Learn to Skate USA to become a member of this national program. (This is the same fee that has always been required and collected in registration. The only difference is members join and pay Learn to Skate USA directly). Benefits of this membership can be found through their website.
- Go to www.gccc.org to begin registration in our GCCC Learn to Skate USA program.
- Select Register Online from left vertical menu bar.
- Scroll to find the GCCC Learn to Skate USA session you wish to join and select program to begin registration.
- You will be asked to sign in to your GCCC account to continue with registration
- If you have an account, enter your account credentials and continue
- If you do not have an account, follow instructions provided to create your account
- Complete ALL questions in registration process. Don’t forget to enter your new Learn to Skate membership number when asked. This is required to join our program and receive instruction at GCCC.
- For your convenience, payment can be made using our secure on-line system or we will accept payment by check, cash or credit at our facility in advance of attending your first class.
In addition, we will have on-line registration available at GCCC if this level of assistance is required.
Finally, if you prefer paper registration we will gladly provide this method as in the past.
We are looking forward to a successful season of skating at all levels.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to: GCCC
If you need any assistance with the process outlined above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Base Cost: $125.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 09/16/1955 and 09/15/2017