On-Line Registration is Open through Registration Online Menu Tab...
Learn to Skate is a great way to get started with ice skating for the recreational skater and for competitive skaters.
Our program follows Learn to Skate USA guidelines. Learn to Skate USA is endorsed by US Figure Skating, USA Hockey, and US Speedskating.
2020-2021 Learn to Skate Session Dates
Session 1: October 3 - November 7
Session 2: November 14 - December 19
Session 3: January 2 - February 6
Session 4: February 13 - March 20
(No new registrants after week 2 in each session begins.)
All sessions are on Saturdays from 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Each session day includes skate rental, a 20 minute group lesson, and structured practice time.
Beginner level skaters participate in supervised games and practice time with skating assistants when not in their group lesson.
Price includes professional instruction for 6 sessions, ice rental, use of facility skates with $15 refundable deposit.
Maximum Class Size is 18
- Skaters must be able to skate without assistance of instructor(s) or use of skating bars. This is due to social distancing and safety guidelines for our staff and skaters
- Learn to Skate USA Membership number (Annual Membership at www.LearntoSkateUSA.com)
- Paid registration (on-line registrations only)
- Wear mask at all times in building. Skaters may remove mask only during lesson, but we recommend masks at all times if possible
- Health form sign in sheet complete upon entering building
- Participants should arrive at noon to get checked in and to get skates. Dress warmly.
- Helmets are not required but are recommended. GCCC does NOT provide helmets.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com